Need to look great for a big event this weekend? Do you want to achieve fabulous long or wavy hair in less time possible? What better solution to that dilemma than to get an instant hair extension.
Instant hair extensions leaves no room for effort. It’s easy and convenient with long-lasting results. This is sported by famous T.V personalities like Paris Hilton, Demi Moore and Cameron Diaz. And caring for your hair extension should prolong your use of long and lustrous hair. Here are 4 commonly asked questions about caring for your hair extensions:
# 1: Can you place instant hair extension on your own at home?
No. Professional hairdressers should be the one to attach this on your hair. If not, you’ll end up with uneven hair lengths. Or worse, have bad hair day everyday!
# 2: Should I care for my hair extensions the same way I always do with my hair?
Yes, it works the same way. You can apply these three ritual steps for extra care: Wash, condition and then moisturize. It’s important that you moisturize your instant hair extension every 2 to 3 days to keep it from drying.
# 3: Should I brush it like my real hair?
Well, you need to pay extra attention for the bucks you spent on that mane. Don’t yank knots or vigorously comb your hair. Work your way from the bottom to the top of your instant hair extension. Use a paddle brush for maximum comfort.
# 4: How long will this last? What happens when my hair grows longer?
Since the attachment of your braids will also lengthen, you’ll need to visit your Extension artist to have it checked, removed and re-attached as desired.
Remember: It shouldn’t hurt when your extension artist pulls the synthetic hair out. Be sure to check their track records or ask for previous clients they dealt with. This guarantees your hair is in good hands.
Having an instant hair extension is a great way to create lustrous and chic hair in time for that event. It’s easy to maintain, and with the right extensions, it might last longer for your next date! So what are you waiting for? Ask a salon expert to get an instant hair extension today!
Unwanted hair growth is a pain especially on the face, arms, chest and “down under”. A Brazilian wax can do wonders to get smoother and hair-free skin. But are you ready for the pain and probably hurt yourself (and your wallet) along the process? Hair removal creams are probably the most convenient and affordable method to get smoother skin any time of the day.
Here are 3 of the best hair removal creams available in the market to date:
1. Revitol Hair Removal Cream: It’s infused with advanced hair removing components to keep unwanted hair and expose beautiful skin. Make effortless hair removal along the legs, underarms, chest and back to flaunt what you’ve got!
2. Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream: This is one of the most popular hair removal cream favored by a numerous consumers. As one of the best hair removal creams to date, Veet is perfect for normal to sensitive skin (each sold separately). Price ranges around $3 to $10, depending on the bottle size. Sensitive formula dissolves hair, creating a smooth and clean finish. The normal formula works best when used while showering.
3. Nair Hair Remover: This is another well-known brand women -- and men – absolutely trust! The range of products for men and women are specifically targeted in hair-covered surfaces like legs, face, bikini, body and underarms. For as little as 3 minutes, Nair is one of the best hair removal creams that got men and women asking for more!
If you want to find the best for your money’s worth, then purchase the best hair removal creams to give you maximum results. The variety of hair removal creams in the market is limitless, thus give you more flexibility where you’d like to invest your money. Strip unwanted hair anywhere, anytime and any place with this vanity product on the go!
Fashionistas are going ga-ga over punk! Vivienne Westwood, Ed Hardy, Marc Jacobs and Betsy Johnson are some of the famous names taking the fashion world by storm. Their unique take of punk-contemporary designs made them huge household names for this generation. Are you at a loss where to start with this fashion scheme? Below are some quick punk fashion tips for beginners:
1. Sexy Punk: Let’s recreate the 80’s gothic punk with modern sexy punk. Usually a white or black oversized top would be a safe choice. Most shirt designs are studded with metal links or chains to give a subtle punk look. Ripped jeans or skinny jeans may be paired with black, red or white pumps, wedges or boots. Metal earrings and leather cuffs compliments the overall get-up.
2. Glamorous Punk: More designers are now following this trend. Applicable punk fashion tips under this category can only be summarized with one word: Bling. Rhinestone earrings, necklaces, gothic pumps, wedges and a headdress will do wonders to a simple black dress. Take a small purse with intricate details like ruffles, stones and chains. Out of for a corporate gathering? Take this punk overhaul and make a hot statement!
3. Emo Punk: Emo punk is a widely used fashion statement for the younger generation. Irregular sideway hair lengths are the most basic emo hairstyle. Plain cuffs, black shirts, dark eyeliners and black nair polish are usually sported to achieve this look. Don on some sneakers and you’re good to go!
For men’s casual punk attire, go for shoes like Converse, Vans, DCs and the likes. For women, belts make a great accessory for slightly bigger torsos. And lastly, own the look. Your best accessory is your confidence!
These are just some of the basic punk fashion tips you’ll need to help you get started. The flexibility of contemporary casual to glam punk fashion created quite a buzz from everyday individuals, teenagers and reached as far as Hollywood. Just think of leather, metal studs and belts and a pair of edgy shoes. Make your own style standout from the rest!
Are you dreading smelly tanners that might turn your skin orange? Confusing instructions? You might be investing in the wrong products. Here are 5 self-tanning products that fit for budget without turning your skin to any color but beautiful:
1. Guerlain’s Terracotta Self-Tanning Body Spray: Hailed as one of the top self-tanning products available today, consumers are ranting about the quality and color it gives to their skin. With a price range of about $35 to $55 (depending on the bottle size), Guerlain’s self-tanning body spray easily dries up in about 5 to 10 minutes. A hassle-free and convenient product to give your skin naturally glowing skin in less time!
2. L’Oreal Sublime Glow: This is a cheaper alternative for Guerlain’s self-tanning product. Costing around $10 per container, L’Oreal Sublime body tanner’s results gradually grows darker after some time.
3. Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel: Ranked as one of the top self-tanning products, Laura Mercier’s Bronzing Gel enhances face tan. If you can’t afford to soak every other week in the beach, this product is the thing you need to keep your skin looking tan-fresh and glowing.
4. Clarins Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Cream-Gel: Just like Guerlain’s body spray, Clarin’s tanning cream-gel might be a bit steep for most consumers (around $52 per container). But rest assured that you’re getting the most of your money’s worth! It has a pleasant smell and light texture -- definitely not the creamy and ‘messy’ creams you get at a cheaper price. This should be in your top self-tanning products must-have this summer!
5. Neutrogena Sun Fresh Sunless Foam: Neutrogena’s self-tanning product is a great alternative for the highly expensive ones. It costs around $9 to $12 per container and gives enough skin coverage similar to that of a real tan. It dries quickly and prevents staining your clothes. For the average Jane, this should definitely make it in your top self-tanning products!
These top self-tanning products assure consumers that they’re getting the best of their products. Goodbye orange skin and ‘after-use’ smell! Make sure to read the labels and instructions properly to create fabulous tanned skin -- without hitting the beach!