Five Top Self-Tanning Products Must-Haves
Are you dreading smelly tanners that might turn your skin orange? Confusing instructions? You might be investing in the wrong products. Here are 5 self-tanning products that fit for budget without turning your skin to any color but beautiful:
1. Guerlain’s Terracotta Self-Tanning Body Spray: Hailed as one of the top self-tanning products available today, consumers are ranting about the quality and color it gives to their skin. With a price range of about $35 to $55 (depending on the bottle size), Guerlain’s self-tanning body spray easily dries up in about 5 to 10 minutes. A hassle-free and convenient product to give your skin naturally glowing skin in less time!
2. L’Oreal Sublime Glow: This is a cheaper alternative for Guerlain’s self-tanning product. Costing around $10 per container, L’Oreal Sublime body tanner’s results gradually grows darker after some time.
3. Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel: Ranked as one of the top self-tanning products, Laura Mercier’s Bronzing Gel enhances face tan. If you can’t afford to soak every other week in the beach, this product is the thing you need to keep your skin looking tan-fresh and glowing.
4. Clarins Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Cream-Gel: Just like Guerlain’s body spray, Clarin’s tanning cream-gel might be a bit steep for most consumers (around $52 per container). But rest assured that you’re getting the most of your money’s worth! It has a pleasant smell and light texture -- definitely not the creamy and ‘messy’ creams you get at a cheaper price. This should be in your top self-tanning products must-have this summer!
5. Neutrogena Sun Fresh Sunless Foam: Neutrogena’s self-tanning product is a great alternative for the highly expensive ones. It costs around $9 to $12 per container and gives enough skin coverage similar to that of a real tan. It dries quickly and prevents staining your clothes. For the average Jane, this should definitely make it in your top self-tanning products!
These top self-tanning products assure consumers that they’re getting the best of their products. Goodbye orange skin and ‘after-use’ smell! Make sure to read the labels and instructions properly to create fabulous tanned skin -- without hitting the beach!