Hello world! Who wants a deal?! I found these amazing and super cute Hello Kitty watches for under $5! That is like a crazy steal! Usually other Hello Kitty watches go for at least $40-$60 if not more depending on who is endorsing it. But these watches are super cute, they are in a white leather band and the face of the watch is just absolutely adorable! Perfect super cheap Valentine's day gift, or gift for your daughter or niece, or hell, no prescription amoxicillin buy 10 and use them as stocking stuffers for Christmas, I don't care! Just buy these watches! And buy now because the offer ends 2/20/2011 and this deal is just too good to pass up!!
Hey Guys, just wanted to drop in a quick note and tell you why I haven't been writing as diligently. Well, I've been in London! I was there for almost a month getting all viagra pfizer uk sorts of fashion ideas and goodies to gear up for the winter season. So please check back often in the next following weeks for more fashion trends, gift ideas, or eye candy for the winter. It's going to be good!!
P.S. London rocks and everyone should go!
- Super Kawaii Mama - A cracking interview with a very worthy girl crush - Amelia Arsenic!
- Style Symmetry - Seven Questions with Susie of Style Bubble!
- Solo Lisa - Canadian jewelry line DESIGN + CONQUER puts a bold, quirky spin on the meaning of geek chic
- The Coveted - Win a $250 gift certificate for Avelle (formerly Bag, Borrow or Steal) luxury handbags!
- Agent Dreamer - Hearts Idil Vice
- Tickle the Blog - Make your existing make-up into summer beauty must-haves!
- Ono Lady - Too cool for school, NYLON magazine have just recently celebrated their 10th anniversary
- Dramatis Personae - Ashe Mischief Asks Herself “Why Develop Your Wardrobe’s Color Palette?”
- fete a fete - Guerlain’s new summer Terracotta lip glosses, Fard Indien, and the new Rouge G lipstick!
- The Capitola Fashionista - The 15 Must Have Sandals for this Summer
- Style With Anna - The Hottest Swimwear and Bikini Trends for Spring/Summer 2009
- A Few Goody Gumdrops - is giving away a Hana Elite Ceramic Flat Iron for Mother’s Day. Enter to Win!
- Capitola Girl - So ready for summer on The Devil Wears Etsy
- Two Thousand Things – Celebrity Walk-In Wardrobes and some pictures for reference
- The Curvy Fashionista - A Curvy Fashionista declaring her fashionable existence in a straight world
- The Fashion Grail - Get Miranda Kerr’s look for less!
- Misslikey - my view on the night at Met’s
- Fashion Pulse Daily - Khaki goes beyond its preppy stigma with the new Gap designer collaboration
- Brick My Lane - DIY: how to make an “organic” spike Rock’n'Roll belt
Hello all fashionistas! I know I've been missing in action. Just wanted to let you know that I've been moving, unpacking and trying to get my office in order to write even more wacky blogs. So check back with me tomorrow for "Prom Fashions Do's and Don'ts!" Thanks guys!