Summer Giveaway: Win a Magazine Clutch Purse by Clutch For Cures!
So, did I ever tell you I love my job? People send me the coolest stuff and I am always looking for the most unique products out there. In this case, Kellee Peer, the owner and designer of the Clutch for Cures Collection was generous enough to send the Style With Anna Team one of her clutch creations.
Have you ever seen those amazing magazine clutch purses that were popular in the the 70's? They were originally designed in Europe as a decoy for would-be purse snatchers that roamed the streets of London. A gal could carry her clutch purse tucked under her arm and crooks would think all she was toting was a rolled up magazine. Brilliant!
Kellee says, "I fell in love with the magazine clutch purse the first time I laid eyes on one at a vintage clothing boutique. Regardless of where I carried my vintage clutch gals would stop me to ask were I had gotten it. Convinced that there was a huge market, I was inspired to redesign the magazine clutch and bring it back to the fashion world. After more than three years of prototypes, material sourcing, patent filing and a short battle with US customs (those guys are mean), I am proud to introduce my Clutch for Cures collection. The collection puts a modern twist on the magazine clutch."
Features & Beneifts:
- Interchangeable Magazine Cover - The retro magazine cover that comes with each clutch can easily be interchangeable with a contemporary magazine cover, making the purse completely customizable.
- Carrying Options - Carry the purse as a traditional clutch, wristlet, short handled purse, or as a long shoulder bag. You decide -- all the chain components come with the purse.
- Good Karma - Six different charities benefit from the purchase of any purse.
We're giving one away, valued at $125! To enter:
- Leave a comment in this post and tell me about your favorite handbag.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must be a U.S. Resident
- Contest ends July 15th, 2009.
To purchase one of your own, go to clutchforcures.com.
Congratulations to our winner, Valerie from MN!