Best and Worst Dressed at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards: Kristen Stewart

June 1, 2009 by Anna   | Filed under Entertainment

Kristen Stewart at the MTV Movie Awards wearing a red dress

Twilight star Kristen Stewart does not stun the crowd with a very boring black and red short dress with high tops. Yuck. But above all that, was she on something? She seemed sketchy during interviews as well as onstage presenting a preview of the new Twilight. Is she always like that?

What do you think of Kristen Stewart's outfit?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

Comments

11 Responses to “Best and Worst Dressed at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards: Kristen Stewart”
  1. Daniela G says:

That’s not emo. That’s not knowing how to behave in front of the cameras… What the hell is going on with the hair & make up… I think i understand what she tried to do… well… she TRIED… she didnt make it…

When i saw her, i was like…. WTH is going on?!

• Anna says:

I know seriously! it was all so incredibly awkward…and when she dropped the awards…cringe! You would think she’d know how to behave in front of cameras better since that is part of her job, but I guess it’s hardest to just be yourself.

2. Amanda Louise says:

honestly i dont like the dress that much.
    but i love how she kept here non girly-girl way and
    took a risk wearing converse hightops.
    honestly i could see a different dress looking much better.

3. Rach says:

I totally love her! people say all this shit about her but she is just being her. this is the way she wanted to dress so fuck it and she looked hot doin it!!!

4. tito says:

she is great

5. uma pessoa says:

Ela eh uma puta!Eu odiava ela ate antes d crepusculo.s

6. Lauren Miles says:

I think she looked fantastic I love that she is not goin to change who she is and how she dresses just beacause shes famous it sends out the wrong image, that you have to look perfect all the time what is wrong with you people shes like 19 why should she have to dress up like a barbie doll when thats not who she is!!!!

7. Emily says:

I agree with Rach, Tito and Lauren. She is awesome! Don’t dis her, I love how she keeps her edgy style. She doesn’t stick to the pre-concieved ideas of what fashion should be. Style is about expressing yourself.

8. linzy says:

OMG. I loved K-Stews dress she looked like a rock chick in that dress, he hair was subtle and pretty and as for her high tops….adore that look.

She’s not afraid to show she’s a tomboy and I think she’s got a wicked style…why should she change who she is just because she’s famous…grrr!

She did say she only wore the Converse because she hurt her ankle.

9. Christine says:

i don’t think what she’s wearing is bad at all..
    i actually like it.
    it’s not so feminine. but who cares?..she’s pretty…
    she has this tomboy side which i admire so much..