Tips on Makeup Brushes
What are advantages of Makeup Brushes?
People think that they don't need makeup brushes and like to use their fingers to get the job done. No doubt you love your finger, but use them to hold things, i.e, makeup brushes. Using makeup brushes have several benefits:
- The brushes are simpler to control than your finger and so the result is much less messy.
- Brushes can help you applying blush on one cheek and then the other with a matching effect.
- Brushes make final effect natural and wonderful. Your face will glow more and each color should come blended into the next.
- Your fingers can contaminate your cosmetics, but your brushes do not.
Type of Brushes:
There are a number of makeup brushes available in the cosmetic shops ranging from purpose to size to cost. Choose according to your need. You can buy the following range of Makeup Brushes:
- Power Brushes - Luxuriously designed oversize brushes to dust loose or pressed powder across the face.
- Blush Brushes - These brushes gives user excellent control.
- Sponge Brushes - Sponge of this brush helps in blending of the cosmetics very well.
- Eye Brushes - your eyes are beautiful and after all important to you. You can Buy a range of eye brushes like Eye Shadow Brushes, Eye Liner Brushes, Eyebrow Brushes, etc to keep doing your eyes designing.
- Lip Brushes - These brushes gives your lips the true blending of color and cosmetics.
No items matching your keywords were found.
There are many more brushes are available for doing makeup and makeup of different kind. Identify your requirement and got them. Definitely, these will make you prettier.
Take care of your brushes
Once you got the brushes of your need and choice, you need to take care of these. How do you do that??
- Always store your brushes in mesh brush bag.
- Don't blow on your brushes. If you need to reduce some of the powder or cosmetics while using gently shake them.
- Clean the brushes regularly.
- After cleaning, dry them naturally. Do not use hair dryer etc, otherwise bristle will melt.
How to clean makeup brushes?
To clean your makeup brushes, please follow the followings cleaning rules.
- Run warm water over the bristles of the brush. Take care that base of the brush do not get wet, especially if is made of wood.
- Do continue rinsing till it become clear and clean.
- Squeeze the extra water but very gently.
- Reshape it delicately.
- Allow it dry in air for 24 hour.