I have used Physicians Formula before and I was always satisfied with their products. Now, they came out with an Organic Wear Line and I'm definitely excited to try it out! Here are some of the benefits:
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals - Harsh Chemicals may cause irritation, breakouts, acne, rashes, redness and premature aging because your skin cannot breathe naturally.
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives -Preservatives may cause irritation as well as health problems for some people.
- 100% Free of Synthetic - Synthetics happen when different compounds are puposefully mixed together to create another product. Man has never produced something better than nature. This makeup uses only natural colors, fragrances, and the brush is made from natural fibers.
- 100% Free of Parabens - For the most part, Parabens are not proven to be that bad for you. They are used as a preservative but have low toxicity levels. Only a small percentage of the population who have paraben allergies may experience skin irritation, contact dermatitis, and/or Rosacea.
- 100% Cruelty Free - They do not test on our furry friends.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging - The paper compact uses 93% less plastic than a regular compact! Nothing hotter than a fashionista who is conscious about the environment.
I am definitely going to put this product to the test. My skin feels like it's breathing just knowing that everything is from mother nature herself! She is the ultimate fashionista!
What are some conscious ways you try to be more green and environmentally friendly when it comes to beauty and fashion? Would you use this product? What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment!
UPDATE: After posting this, I went to Walgreens to buy the makeup, and the concealer stick is on sale from $6.99 to $1.39 and the blush is on sale from $12.90 to 3.19. It's a good chance to try out the makeup!