Weight Loss Benefits of Oolong Tea
Let me tell you guys something....I love the TASTE of coffee! I would be a normal coffee drinker, but I just don't like the way it makes me feel. It usually makes me sleepy rather than awake and someone once told me it was because I am a short girl...which I don't know what that has to do with anything...I'm still scratching my head on that one. Well anyway, instead of coffee, I drink lots of tea! The BEST tea to drink in terms of taste, slimming effects, and many other health benefits, is Oolong tea! It's an Authentic Premium Chinese Tea and some of the most sophisticated connoisseurs or tea regard it as, "The finest tea on earth, the ultimate masterpiece in the Chinese art of tea."....and here I just bought it for $2 -- who knew I was drinking the finest tea on earth! What does it do for you?
- Boosts your metabolism - Oolong tea helps break down fat molecules making it easier to digest. It blocks the fattening effects of carbs and neutralizes acids in your body. All the while boosting your metabolism and surpressing your appetite. (Sweet!)
- Improves acne - It basically cleans out the toxins in your body which helps with clearing up acne and smooths and softens your skin. (Smooth skin is much sexier.)
- Vitamins A, C & E - Oolong has significant amounts of these vitamins which helps strengthen your teeth, reduces hair loss, and boosts your immune system. This is really good during the cold and flu season to help keep away the bugs. (My teeth are strong like bull....)
- 100% Natural - I am and have always been an all natural girl. I don't like taking medication, I prefer to heal with natural substances. This is why I love Oolong tea because I've tried the slimming teas and those teas leave you feeling really weird...mainly leaves you hanging around the bathroom all day. It's not hot and it creeps me out to even THINK about all the chemicals they're putting in there. Oolong makes you feel clean, refreshed, and it tastes really good!
How much do you have to drink?
- 2 cups a day, it doesn't hurt if you drink more. I like to drink it straight, but if its your preference, add honey or sweeteners to taste.
Where do I get it?
- At your local supermarket. If they don't sell it, try amazon.com or eBay.
- Obviously there are different levels and different price ranges to Oolong. I recommend starting in the range of $5.00 for a box of 100 teabags -- that's a pretty good price.
I think if your New Years Resolution is to lose weight, this is a simple step towards your goal and it doesn't hurt to try something new. So put down the coffee and pick up some Oolong tea! (And it's fun to say!)
Looking for other types of teas and cool teaware? Check out Adagio Teas: