Are you dreading smelly tanners that might turn your skin orange? Confusing instructions? You might be investing in the wrong products. Here are 5 self-tanning products that fit for budget without turning your skin to any color but beautiful:
1. Guerlain’s Terracotta Self-Tanning Body Spray: Hailed as one of the top self-tanning products available today, consumers are ranting about the quality and color it gives to their skin. With a price range of about $35 to $55 (depending on the bottle size), Guerlain’s self-tanning body spray easily dries up in about 5 to 10 minutes. A hassle-free and convenient product to give your skin naturally glowing skin in less time!
2. L’Oreal Sublime Glow: This is a cheaper alternative for Guerlain’s self-tanning product. Costing around $10 per container, L’Oreal Sublime body tanner’s results gradually grows darker after some time.
3. Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel: Ranked as one of the top self-tanning products, Laura Mercier’s Bronzing Gel enhances face tan. If you can’t afford to soak every other week in the beach, this product is the thing you need to keep your skin looking tan-fresh and glowing.
4. Clarins Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Cream-Gel: Just like Guerlain’s body spray, Clarin’s tanning cream-gel might be a bit steep for most consumers (around $52 per container). But rest assured that you’re getting the most of your money’s worth! cialis online from canada It has a pleasant smell and light texture -- definitely not the creamy and ‘messy’ creams you get at a cheaper price. This should be in your top self-tanning products must-have this summer!
5. Neutrogena Sun Fresh Sunless Foam: Neutrogena’s self-tanning product is a great alternative for the highly expensive ones. It costs around $9 to $12 per container and gives enough skin coverage similar to that of a real tan. It dries quickly and prevents staining your clothes. For the average Jane, this should definitely make it in your top self-tanning products!
These top self-tanning products assure consumers that they’re getting the best of their products. Goodbye orange skin and ‘after-use’ smell! Make sure to read the labels and instructions properly to create fabulous tanned skin -- without hitting the beach!
Are you dreading summer time? Wanna know the secret to a voluptuous body without sweating it out in the gym for a month? Here are some tips to help you pick out the best swimsuits that make you look slimmer:
1) Slimmer waist: Go for suits that’s not too tight or too loose, but enough to create an illusion of a slimmer waist. Choose swimsuits that have a large belt or sash to make your waist look smaller.
2) Slimmer hips and rear: To make your hips and rear look smaller, take tankini swimsuits with brighter tops and dark-colored bottoms. Full-coverage of your bottom areas help balance your physique. If you’re not comfortable with wearing tankinis, go for sarongs or shorts to draw attention to the top -- not to the bottom.
3) Lengthening the torso: This is another aspect you should look for in swimsuits that make you look slimmer. Choose swimsuits with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones.
4) Lengthening the legs: Don’t be afraid to bare your long legs! Choose high-cut thigh swimsuits that make you look slimmer. Retro styles like these are perfect for those with diamond-shaped torsos. High-cut suits cover the top portion and draws attention to the bottom.
If you’re still at a loss where to buy swimsuits, online shopping might be your most convenient option. Here are easy guidelines to help you find swimsuits at lesser the costs and get the most of your money’s worth:
- Online shopping is like a double-edged sword. If you find that the swimsuit canadian viagra you ordered doesn’t fit you, the return process can be lengthy. To avoid this, choose shops that have return-friendly policies.
- Find reliable shops through customer feedback.
- If you’re not sure about your size, go for one size bigger from your usual fit.
Do you want to have beautifully defined eyes? Is your current eyeliner causing more disappointment than satisfaction? Does it smudge after a few hours? You’re probably worried where to look for affordable but quality make-up nowadays -- but you won’t be disappointed with these best eyeliner pencils.
1. Make-Up Forever Aqua Eyes: This smooth gliding eyeliner has a dual purpose. Ranked as one of the best eyeliner pencils, Aqua Eyes may also be used as an eyeshadow. If you’re thinking smudge-proof and long-lasting, then rest assured that you’re getting more out of Aqua Eyes.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Dynamic, fun and funky best describes Urban Decay -- a competitive product for the best eyeliner pencils. It easily glides along your delicate waterlines and skin and blends with most eye colors. Select from a variety of colors for everyday use, whether casual or professional, Urban Decay eye pencil is a must-have in your purse.
3. Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner: Available in 8 colors, Lnacome Le Stylo is designed for convenience and long-lasting results. Unlike regular eyeliner, Le Stylo is waterproof and won’t require any sharpening. Lancome have some of the best eyeliner pencils -- even if it’s a bit steep, you’d get the satisfaction worth your purchase.
4. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner: Bold and daring colors suit this small but highly regarded beauty product to date. Unlike most conventional eyeliners, Smashbox Jet Set is made of gel eyeliner. Just take an eyeliner brush and you’re good to go! Don’t let the container deceive you -- it lasts longer and the gel won’t smudge even after partying the night away.
In picking the right eyeliner, you need to purchase only the best eyeliner pencils in the market. But you might be thinking: “It’s just make-up! Why should I shell out more for a vanity item?” Quality make-up brings out your best looks. If you’re going for low-quality products, it might end up looking ‘cheap’ on your face.
Eyeliners create a more refined look to your eyes, making it prominent or subtle depending on the amount, type and color you Cialis online pharmacy use. The variety of eyeliners available in the market is limitless, so finding one shouldn’t be a hassle. A smart shopper would benefit more by purchasing the best eyeliner pencils for long-lasting use.
Facing everyday frizzy hair is not something you’d be proud to show off. Despite the costly products you use, there’s simply to getting away from this nightmare! However have you been using best hair products for humid weather? Maybe not.
Frizzy hair is caused by humid weather -- and with the right products, it can be tamed! No more unruly hair every day of the week! Here are four of the best hair products for humid weather to help you get started.
1) John Frieda Frizz - Ease: If you’re fond of applying heat styling to your hair, then frizz is likely to get in the way of your beautiful hair. John Frieda’s frizz-free product delivers great hair results and prevents summer heat from dulling your hair. It’s an affordable hair product that costs only $4 to $7.
2) Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Smoothing Serum: This is one of the best hair products for humid weather available in the market to date. For a 4 oz. bottle, this smoothing serum is sure to keep your hair straight, lustrous and frizz-free for the whole day!
3) BioSilk Smoothing Balm: This product is convenient and easy to carry around anywhere you go! Its non-greasy formula prevents frizz without leaving your hair too oily or sticky. This smoothing balm is available in the market for about $14 to $25, depending on the container size.
4) Bumble and Bumble Defrizz: If you’re still not contented, the Bumble and Bumble defrizz should work wonders in your hair! This is one of the best hair products for humid weather with instant and long-lasting results. The price might be a bit overwhelming (usually costs around $24 per 4 oz. bottle), but it’s guaranteed to overnight canadian viagra work really well with untamed frizz and hair damage.
Tame wild and frizzy hair with the best hair products for humid weather. Nothing can stop you now from showing the world the beauty that was once hidden!