Do you really have to be tall, sleek and handsome just to get any girls attention? Not necessarily. Take off your usual ripped jeans and plain shirt. A man always dresses up for any occasion. Work on these fashion tips for short men and you don’t have to sweat on the small stuff no more!
If you know where to look, you don’t have to worry about looking drab and out of place. Below are some tips to help you find the right outfit for any occasion:
1) Corporate hunk: Most clothing stores cater to taller men in general. If you’re having difficulty finding slacks or suits for your height, you’re not alone. Why not go for tailored suits? Tailored suits may be costly --- but you’re getting every penny’s worth out of that suit. Suits are flexible and offers variety if you know where to find the right top to go with it. Walk tall and getaway with a sleek suit for a corporate party.
2) Casual hottie: Leave no room to look drab when you’re out for a walk in the park or hang-out in a coffee shop. You’ll never know! You might just walk in the right place and find the right girl for keeps! One of the many fashion tips for short men is to wear dress shirts with plackets. Plackets are double-folded cloth that buttons your dress shirt. You’ll find major brands like Abercrombie and Fitch and Lacoste selling these in various colors and designs. Get yourself a dress shirt with buttons on them to give an illusion of elongating your torso.
3.) Wear matching colors: Another important tip is to wear tops and bottoms with matching color. This creates an illusion of making you look taller instead of wearing mismatched colors.
4) Cut your hair short: Hair is also an important factor to creating that illusion. If you want to look taller, cut your hair short. Long hair tends to viagra online hide your neck and shoulder, leaving your torso looking shorter than it should. A good clean cut and posture should help you reach your maximum height potential.
These are just the basic fashion tips for short men. You need to own your look and add personality to your attire. If you want to dress for the kill, then put yourself out there with confidence and draw the ladies in with a winning smile!
Women are drawn to trendy pumps and wedges. But ladies, there are just some shoes that aren’t meant for walking. With so many to choose from, finding an affordable and sturdy brand might be a bit tricky. So how can Aerosoles sneakers be a worthy addition in your closet? Buying a pair of Aerosoles shoes leaves no room for less!
Modern women want the best of everything. Aerosoles sneakers designs range from classic to contemporary everyday wear and sports shoes. Here are two foremost reasons why these sneakers are better than your average rubber shoes:
- Aerosoles is built for comfort: It’s lighter and allows room for your feet to ‘breathe’. The soles are made of special materials to make the shoes flexible without cramping your feet inside. Unlike most sneakers, Aerosoles don’t have any suede linings --- like those found in most sneakers. Take it for a walk and you’ll feel the difference from your old standard sneakers!
- Aerosoles is affordable and sturdy: For years, Aerosoles has been manufacturing high quality shoes for women and men. It’s easy to pick from their wide array of fashionable sneakers fit for sports, walking or just to add flair to your attire. A pair of sneakers would cost an average of $70 to $90. If you’re lucky, websites like Amazon.com sell them for less than $50 per pair!
Aerosoles also provide a great line-up of casual, business, boots, sandals and wedges in their site. Shoes to fit any occasion, Aerosoles provide the best for you feet. Just let your fingers walk through the site, check out selected items, get discounts (if you’re lucky) and have it shipped right in front of your doorstep! order viagra
Aerosoles sneakers pamper weary feet with its comfortable fit. Get creative and make this a dazzling piece to your get-up! Wear these sneakers for that casual get together with friends, family -- and probably a date in the park. Make a statement out of these chic sneakers with fun tops, tees and tank tops!
Alright all you Bieber fans. This one is for you. Now, I admit, I am getting old. When I first heard of Justin Bieber, I said, "Justin Do who? Justin Beeper? What is a Justin Beeper?" But then I got to listening to some of his music, saw him a couple of times on Chelsea Lately and BAM! I am singing, "Babey Babey Babey ohhhh! Babey Babey Babey noooo!!!" in the shower. I must tell ya, this kid is a little player. He's like 10 years old and he loves the ladies. I'm not hatin, he is what cialis online canada pharmacy Justin Timberlake was to me when I was in middle school. However, when Justin Timberlake was a part of Nsync, his style was pretty gnarly. His hairstyle was like crispy bleached pubes on his head, and his clothes were cheesy boy band matching white outfits. It wasn't until he broke away from Nysnc did he find his own personal style.
Since Justin Bieber is not a part of a boy band, he is already rockin his own style. It's workin and the girls love it. There are definitely some key elements that really define his style. Colorful high tops, scarves, light jackets, straight fit jeans, and of course the hairdo, but we'll get to that. The main thing is, you gotta be able to have fun with a more youthful look and don't be afraid of color. His look is great for guys between the ages of 14-25. So if you want to know how to dress like Justin Bieber, here are 4 looks you can easily replicate:
1. Simple and Chic Look
Black jeans, black long sleeve shirt, popped with a white belt and a splash of color with a lime green scarf. Now, I can't see his shoes in this pic, but I imagine it to be some colorful pair of high tops that really coordinate with the lime green. This is a great look for daytime or nighttime when hanging out with friends. It's really easy to replicate and can be accomplished with some inexpensive accessories.
2. Daytime Look
Great for daytime and when it's a little windy out. Blue jeans, read tshirt, gray light jacket, dog tags, and a cross necklace. That's it. It's easy, it's comfortable and you probably have this in your closet already. Make sure that when you replicate this look, you roll up the sleeves of your jacket to really give you that relax and chill look that the Bieber always exudes.
3. Grunge Look
This look is slightly grungier. A purple and black gingham shirt with a black tee underneath, gray straight fit jeans and black shoes. This is a great look for daytime or evening hanging out with friends at any casual place. It's a great play with color and pattern and will definitely set you apart from the rest. Bieberlicious!
4. Hot Nerd Look
This look is what I call the hot nerd look. I feel slightly weird calling him hot because he is underage, but this is just my way of describing the Bieber in this getup. The wide plastic frame glasses, and the big yellow high tops remind me of Urkel from Family Matters and Justin Bieber is making it work. If you're going to wear shoes that are that attention getting, and glasses that big, then the rest of the outfit should be neutral. Notice how the Bieber is dressed in all black and his accessories are really what stand out in this style. Since the accessories really make this outfit, I found some really cool shoes and glasses for you to replicate this look. What can I say, Bieber knows what he's doing.
You know, when I went to prom, it was super uber formal, everyone's dresses were pretty similar and there was no fashion risk factor involved. While I did love my prom dress and I believe it will remain a timeless piece, I do wish I had a little more fun with it. You're young and you should be able to play with colors and ruffles and pleats and go all out for prom or any other school dances. I loved my dress, but I cialis online without prescription had to save up a lot of money to buy it and in the end I only wore it once. Well, lucky for you prom goers now a days, Forever21 has come out with a bunch of prom dresses for cheapity cheap cheap! At this price, you can seriously afford to buy a new dress for all the dances and not have to swap dresses with your friends. I didn't do that......of course.............
Anyhoo, so here are my favorite picks for Forever 21 Prom Dresses. They are all mostly short, but if you've got nice legs, it wouldn't hurt to try these. And what I love about most of these prom dresses is that you can definitely wear it on more than one occasion. They can pass for a prom dress but they're not too taffeta and too promy that if you wore it again, it would be embarrassing. So to sum it all up, they are cheaper than the traditional prom gowns that everyone always wears, they're trendy, they're young, they're fun, they can be used more than once....heck, I think I'm going to stop writing and go buy one myself and just wear it while I do the dishes around the house! What more could you ask for?