Tips for Picking Out Swimsuits that Make You Look Slimmer
Are you dreading summer time? Wanna know the secret to a voluptuous body without sweating it out in the gym for a month? Here are some tips to help you pick out the best swimsuits that make you look slimmer:
1) Slimmer waist: Go for suits that’s not too tight or too loose, but enough to create an illusion of a slimmer waist. Choose swimsuits that have a large belt or sash to make your waist look smaller.
2) Slimmer hips and rear: To make your hips and rear look smaller, take tankini swimsuits with brighter tops and dark-colored bottoms. Full-coverage of your bottom areas help balance your physique. If you’re not comfortable with wearing tankinis, go for sarongs or shorts to draw attention to the top -- not to the bottom.
3) Lengthening the torso: This is another aspect you should look for in swimsuits that make you look slimmer. Choose swimsuits with horizontal stripes instead of vertical ones.
4) Lengthening the legs: Don’t be afraid to bare your long legs! Choose high-cut thigh swimsuits that make you look slimmer. Retro styles like these are perfect for those with diamond-shaped torsos. High-cut suits cover the top portion and draws attention to the bottom.
If you’re still at a loss where to buy swimsuits, online shopping might be your most convenient option. Here are easy guidelines to help you find swimsuits at lesser the costs and get the most of your money’s worth:
- Online shopping is like a double-edged sword. If you find that the swimsuit canadian viagra you ordered doesn’t fit you, the return process can be lengthy. To avoid this, choose shops that have return-friendly policies.
- Find reliable shops through customer feedback.
- If you’re not sure about your size, go for one size bigger from your usual fit.